(With Bacon & Walnuts) A delicious breakfast treat to warm the soul and fill the belly from out friends at Lynn Valley Bed and Breakfast.
- Ready in: 15 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Complexity: easy
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Granny Smith Apple (cored and sliced into big chunks)
- 1/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 1 Strip Bacon *optional (cooked and crumbled)
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 Tablespoon Walnuts or Pecans
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan.
- Add the sugar and cook until bubbly minutes.v
- Add the apple and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Lower the heat and and sprinkle on the cheese and bacon and let the cheese melt just a bit.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and let them cook without disturbing them until they have set, about 2-4 minutes.
- Slide the omelette out onto a plate and garnish it with the walnuts.